Make Up Course
- Understand makeup artistry along with the latest trends.
- Learn about the history of makeup, a time line of events and makeup through the centuries.
- Know the role of a beauty makeup artist, what you will have to do, working conditions and more.
- Get to know the skin, it's anatomy through to products, techniques and problem solving common skin issues.
- Know your tools. Get a good understanding on the different brushes you will have to use, how to care for them and how to choose a good quality brush.
- Learn how to use the brushes in terms of length, shape and effective application.
- Understand the uses of foundation, how to choose the right foundation, other products and application.
- Get to understand corrective makeup, how to use tools and other products.
- Learn the various makeup styles, day time, night time, angles and more.
- Learn how to apply eye makeup along with common mistakes and eye shapes.
- Learn about effective eyeliner techniques, mistakes and more.
- Get to grips with brow grooming. Know how to groom the brows, benefits of brow grooming, mistakes and how to fix problem areas and mistakes.
- Learn how to apply false eyelashes effectively.
- Know how to apply cheek colour, along with blush types and facial shapes.
- Understand how to apply lip colour, tips, benefits and mistakes.
- Get to know the current beauty trends.
- Identify what you need to start and run your own beauty salon from management to health and safety and so much more.
You will need to complete 3 case studies for this course natural, wedding and glam looks.